Saturday, October 02, 2004

oops

Last night, while Tim was asking me what "haptic" means, and I was looking for it in the 1955 edition of the Pocket Oxford Dictionary, and finding that it was not there, and was telling Tim that I thought it might mean taking the organs out of the body for burial - of course I was thinking of canoptic jars, which I can't find in the dictionary either, so I've probably got that wrong as well - and Tim was saying to me, are you online? then use Sherlock, and I was putting "haptic" into Google, and at the same time as all of this, I managed to delete my oldest and best blog.

All gone!

Oh dear, dearie, dearie me. So I'm starting again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Haptic is Deleuze isn't it? I think it means the touchy-feely stuff.

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home