Wednesday, December 22, 2004

yesterday in my life

Yesterday was "day in the life day" at flickr. What this means is that I took my camera with me everywhere, took photos of things, then this morning spent 3 hours putting my photos up, adding comments and tags, and trying to look at other people's photos. It was fun - here's my 21 Dec 04 set.

Given that over 300 people signed up for the day, and given that we're all trying to load our photos at the same time, and tag them, and put them in groups etc it's a very good test of the flickr system.

*

Meanwhile I've been testing out wikis - I've just found out that I've been "granted" a third. I will have to work out what to do with them all, and the best way to encourage other people to work with them and me! Also this post is being brought to you by the letter "E" rather than the letter "S" - explorer and safari that is - as I thought that Blogger was not really satisfying my blogging demands in Safari, but we shall see if it delivers the goods any gooder in Explorer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home