Monday, August 08, 2005

true confessions

I'm addicted to Big Brother. I haven't watched the show this season, but I've read at least half of the online diary. And Nadia, the winner of last years UK Big Brother has just gone into the Gold Coast Big Brother house:
The intruder alert goes off and Vesna jumps up: "Intruder! I told you!" Greg comments: "Who would that be, that's bulls**t." BB introduces Nadia and Vesna greets her: "Hey Nadia, how are you love?" Tim and Greg introduce themselves and she offers them the champagne. Nadia asks: "Who told you my name?"

Vesna asks: "Are you from Spain?" Nadia explains she's from Portugal but lives in the UK. Tim opens the champagne and pours them a glass each. Nadia explains: "I'm not an intruder. I'm just a special guest." BB diary day 93
Nice and good one Vesna, don't lump the portugese in with the spaniards, and go Nadia for borrowing Melanie's line re: not an intruder, rather a special guest.

5 Comments:

Blogger lenton said...

You are not alone, (sadly) I'm also addicted to BB. Given that you have only read the on-line diary - who do you think will win?

8:57 pm  
Blogger lynn said...

Hmmm, I thought Kate would win, but she's gone isn't she. Not that I "liked" her, she just seemed to have a powerful personality. My friends who read the forums (authorised and unauthorised) and who watch the show tell me that it's between Tim and Vesna, and really I've got no idea.

Apparently Tim is a Newtown boy so I might see him conducting the other HMs up and down King St on a pub crawl.

9:11 pm  
Blogger Adam said...

Glad to hear you have Nadia in the house. I'm so addicted to BB I read BOTH the UK and Aus forums. You're forum members seem better behaved than ours. Just like the BBUK house this year, the BBUK forum is awash with nastiness. Yuk. Send our regards to Nadia - I do hope you get to see her have at least one hissy fit.

7:46 pm  
Blogger lenton said...

Go the JETS !

8:58 pm  
Blogger lynn said...

Nadia almost seemed to have fun in the house - although she did get pissy about not being able to smoke. Vesna is supplying the house well with tantrums, I'd like a dollar for every time she's said "Big Brother is ruining my life!"

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home