Sunday, January 02, 2005

getting stuff done

This year is the year of getting stuff done, and already I'm lagging, I was supposed to set up an in/out for 2005 blog yesterday, but hey, yesterday was New Year's Day, and really I had to recover my composure before I could do anything. So, I forgive myself, and I'll get on with it today.

Also, I've started trialling 43 Things, apparently, I can put stuff from there up on my blog, which will be handy, given that one of the things I'm trying to do this year is blog more. Also, I've been reading www.alanlakein.com - Alan Lakein of Lakein's question ie: "what is the best use of my time right now?"

When I first went to 43 Things somebody, or somebodies, had put up the goal of "go to Blogtalk Downunder" which was the first that I'd heard of it, lovely serendipity there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home