Saturday, March 12, 2005

instiki etc

Oh my goodness - I haven't blogged for 13 whole days - this is not the way to become a better blogger!
so,
what have I been doing?

In the last couple of days I've been playing with Instiki - it's a very easy to download and use wiki. I've put it on to my home computer and I've been playing around with it . . . using it to make notes about all my different projects, and the trip, and my daily writing, etc, so on, and so forth.

What else? I finished the Monkey Baa website, and I've finished the site for Workshop 1, but that's got some problems that I need to resolve.

And I've been negotiating with Adam and Brian about where we're going to meet up in Spain, and we've finally settled on Madrid! Of course. Yay team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home