Tuesday, May 02, 2006

to-do, or not to-do

I was just about to post something else, with great enthusiasm and urgency, when I came across this:

To-Do List

It's a blog featuring to-do lists. The person running it actually wants lists. So now I just have to work out which of my fabulously mundane, and exquisitely boring lists I'll send this poor sucker.

Here is today's list:
  • email & phone Paul re: exit date

  • email Tania re: website

  • email Deb - say hello

  • phone Maged about rates, levies, payment etc

  • find land tax form

  • pay rates

  • put flea stuff on Malfi


You can see that my life is trully scintillating at the moment . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Adventures In Plastic said...

Your list is a lot more exciting than mine Lynnie, I email myself reminders from work all the time, tonight was 'Check when next water bill due' and 'Put Jem & Barbie links back on Survivor Toyland' (took them off when sending it to my brother so he could only see the one story). So believe me you have a lot more interesting stuff going on than me!

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home