Monday, August 22, 2005

BB-Tim

Yesterday I think I saw BB-Tim upstairs at the Townie watching St George v The Eels. The bar was almost deserted as it's become non-smoking and the maybe BB-Tim stood out given his suntan and hair.

It's kind've interesting, I've just read the final webchat transcript, here's a couple of the questions:
Foiler: Tim, everyone keeps referring to your time in the house as a sociological experiment - what would you say are your greatest "findings"?
Tim: Childhood family is undoubtedly the most important factor in people's development and that people really can change given the time to concentrate.
and
redkazza: Tim, you changed so much since the start of BB appearance wise, any further changes you might make? PS you look great!
Tim: Yeah, I've got a couple of tattoos planned. Obviously I had to go through a lot of legal issues with local councils getting approval and all that with my tan and my hair, the shaving and the painting of the nails and the muscle building, but changing your body is fun.
So, Tim was able to change into a tanned skin, and hair streaked person given the 'time to concentrate'. I hope he gets more than that out of the whole experience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynneth you should have screamed out "TIM!". If he looked you'd know it was him, and if he didn't then you could stand there acting like you just have a mild case of name-tourettes or something. You could shout out a few other names just for effect "ALISTAIR!!!" "JENNIFER!!!"CHIKIKAHAHA!!!!" etc

7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home