Sunday, May 22, 2005

sudoko in vic park

Today I took the dog, and the article about sudoko* to Victoria Park. I was enjoying myself, sitting in the sun, on the grass, doing the puzzle, very nice, very relaxing, talking to the dog from time to time. Lovely. Then along came a male beagle. I thought Malfi was okay with this dog initially. She stood there, didn't back off, didn't bark, then all of a sudden she decided to crawl away from this beagle, over my legs and do a wee at the same time. Nice. So then we went home so that I could change and wash my trousers.

*I can't seem to find the article in the SMH archive. Sudoko is a number puzzle, a 9 x 9 grid, with missing numbers. You've got to put the correct numbers in the blank boxes so that each horizontal line, and each vertical line, as well as each 3 x 3 block has got the numbers 1 to 9 in it. There are some examples here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home